FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What is included in the rental?
- A: Each rental includes delivery, set up, and removal of the Photo Booth. The rental also
includes unlimited photos of your guests, and a memory book. Every photo that is taken
at your event is placed in a memory book that we have your guests sign with a personal
message. Also included is a CD of every picture taken at your event.
- Q: What do your memory books look like?
- A: Our memory books are 12”x12” albums that are personalized with your name and wedding/event date.
- Q: How many attendants will be with my Photo Booth?
- A: Every Photo Booth rental has 2 attendants. We make sure your guests are well taken care of while using the Photo Booth and that they have an enjoyable experience and great memories of your Photo Booth.
- Q: Are the pictures good quality?
- A: At Grand River Photo Booth we use the new Sony UP-CX1 High Speed Digital Photo Printer Pro.The UP-CX1 uses Sony's dye sublimination Print technology, so the results are long lasting and professional. It can output a 4x6 inch print is as few as 11 seconds.
- Q: Will the guests at my event need to put money in the Photo Booth?
- A: NO. Unlimited photos are included in our pricing so your guests can enjoy themselves without needing money.
- Q: Do the Photo Booths print in color or black and white?
- A: Our Booths print in color or black and white.
- Q:How much space should we allocate for the Photo Booth?
- A: Our Photo Booths are approximately 6 feet wide and 7 feet long and 7 feet high. In addition to the booth we will also have a 6 foot long table that the printer and memory book will be on.
- Q: Do you have liability and a commercial umbrella policy that will protect me, my guests and my venue?
- A: Yes. We are fully insured and a certificate of insurance is available upon request.
- Q: What can I have printed on each picture?
- A: The personalization on each picture is your design. We have many different backgrounds and formats to pick from.
- Q: Why not a photographer, disposable cameras, or a sketch artist?
- A: The fun factor. Photo Booths produce high quality pictures fast. If you saw a professional photographer, a stranger holding a disposable camera, a sketch artist with a long line, or a free Photo Booth with privacy curtains, where are you going to go to have some fun?
- Q: How do I reserve your Photo Booth?
- A: By calling us at 563.581.0435 or emailing us at email@example.com